Friday, April 30, 2010

What we have been up too...

Kloee's BIG party...we had so many family and friends attend it really was FUN...
Kloee with the cake was REALLY funny...she was NOT a fan!
Kloee with her "new ride"
She can be so silly she carried this around in her mouth like a dog ALL night one night, we thought it was so silly.
The day I went for the Ultrasound I decided to do something new with Kloee's hair...
it all fit into one poney tail in the back, she looked so grown up.
Darren had to spend a whole evening taking apart our laptop after I spilled a WHOLE glass of KOOL-AID in it. He saved it though we came out okay with just a few sticky keys....Can you tell how happy he was with me. I am so accident prone these days.

5 comments:

Gosfam said...

Happy Birthday to Kloee. Thanks for the free root beer the other day :)

Also Darren should have been there when Matt spilled a Jones Soda on our MAC. Still is broke, and I want to recover my pics :(

BrittanyLane said...

Love the video. Yeah, none of mine were into the cake on their first birthdays. So sorry about the keyboard. I'm ridiculously clumsy when pregnant. When I was pregnant w/ Mason I broke an entire set of large glass bowls.

Becca Bingham said...

Good one with the lap top! Good thing guys learn to be patient with their wives, the poor things! Oh and I loved Kloee's hair do! It will be quite a while before I can do that with Kaitlynn's.

The Stevens: said...

She is a big girl, and so stinkin' cute too:) Oh my gosh, Darren is a saint, don't you ever forget that... Lucas would have been livid if I spilled Kool Aid in our laptop... Geeze Tess:)

Becca Bingham said...

I was just about to text you on Friday to see if you wanted to go, but then I remembered you were gone! It was a good day of yard sales, but I bet you'll find awesome ones this summer! :)