I spy bags? I made a ton of those a few years ago and keep up a pretty decent supply, but always have to beg the tabs off of my in laws. =)
Alex and I enjoy a diet coke every now and then,I will try to remember to save them for you.
I'll start saving ours for you. Just email if you need them before I remember to get them to you!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I spy bags? I made a ton of those a few years ago and keep up a pretty decent supply, but always have to beg the tabs off of my in laws. =)
Alex and I enjoy a diet coke every now and then,I will try to remember to save them for you.
I'll start saving ours for you. Just email if you need them before I remember to get them to you!
Post a Comment