Maybe baking is a bad idea right now....reading directions and paying attention to details like the difference between the measuring cup size isn't really my forte anyway but add in 37 weeks pregnant and losing my mind forget it. I couldn't figure out went wrong then it all came to me.....MEASURING SUGAR CORRECTLY is actually more important then you think. Brown sugar and white sugar do react differently.....
| They don't look so bad here, flatter and spread out more then usual but then... |
| I took them off the cookie sheet...cookie globs anyone? |
I've actually almost consumed most of them despite what they look like.
3 comments:
lol
I had some cookies that did that two weeks ago and just added a little more flour and made them cookie bars instead.
BTW-I'm from Burbank a few years older than Darren.
That is hilarious! If you are craving cookies, I can make you some! You should be resting anyways! what are you thinkin!?!?
Post a Comment