I am SOOO done being pregnant, this baby is so low that every time I stand up I feel like my bladder is about to burst, and I've been a little crazy trying a few home remedies to get this baby to come out. I've finally (after A LOT of discussion, prayer, and going back and forth) decided I'm going to try a VBAC, I am a little nervous but I feel really good about my decision. I also think the sooner the better, since Kloee came the day before and the only reason was that she didn't fit is why I had a c-section before, I can't help but wonder if I can get this baby to come a little early she might fit! I've had MANY suggestions on how to do this and my mom is the winner so far, she told me to eat FRESH pineapple, so I ate a WHOLE pineapple on Tuesday and I have been having contractions ever since, I did get checked on Wednesday morning and the Dr. said I'm 75% effaced and dilated only to a 1.5, but at least it's not at 0 right? She did suggest not going too far from home though because it could be hours, days or weeks. So I came home yesterday and went to work, I cleaned the house from top to bottom, I got on the elliptical for a bit, and just kept moving until bedtime last night. Today on the schedule is more pineapple, a LONG walk, and MAYBE tackling cleaning out my craft room (the only messy room left in the house, and it's bad.) Anyways, we will keep you posted!
12 years ago

8 comments:
I think it's fantastic that you're gonna do VBAC.
Great decision.
You can do it, your determined and a strong woman.
I hope it goes well.
Now I feel like eating pineapple.
Really? It's time already? Wow. Time flies when you're the one that's not pregnant! Good luck with the VBAC!
Yeah! I remember trying pineapple, but it didn't do much for, but it sure tasted good! I did push mow, a yard though, and that got her to come. :)
Good luck with the VBAC...I wanted to do that but sadly I am not dilating this time either. So c-section it is again.
Im sure you have heard of castrol oil....ive never tried it but my sister in law had it work for her every time! Ive also heard "doing the deed" gets it goign to?? Bumpy car rides?? My son came 3 weeks early so i never got to the point where i wanted him to come early he just did!! good luck!
If you'd like some company at homr on on a walk (and she's still not hear by Monday, since I'll be gone this weekend) just come on by or call or something. I'm always wanting to take the boys out, but always end up not doing it because I get bored walking by myself after 10 mins.
good luck, I hope it happens soon for you!
I hope the VBAC is successful... good for you for wanting to try:) Rhenley came a week early... what we did... the doctor suggested Sex, and it worked, I went into labor the next morning:) It's worth a try:)lol
Post a Comment